We offer scholarships for The Positive Neuroplasticity Training (PNT) for those who cannot afford the tuition. We also offer scholarships for The Positive Neuroplasticity Training + Professional Course (PNT + PC).
The PNT is a deep, experiential exploration of lasting positive brain change, and the PC shows you how to apply those methods in your work with others. If you can afford the tuition, then we assume you will pay it. On the other hand, if this would be a financial hardship (as it could be for students, the disabled, elderly people on a small fixed income, folks who are unemployed or on public assistance, or many people in third world countries), then we hope you will apply for a half or full scholarship, using the form on the right.
We really want to make the ideas and methods in this course widely available, and we trust people in how they make use of these scholarships.
If you are applying for a half scholarship, you will be paying half of the current registration fee.
Please note: Applications take at least 48 hours to be reviewed. If you don’t receive a response within 5 days, please contact us.
"*" indicates required fields
Cost and Refunds
The Positive Neuroplasticity Training costs $299.
Being Well, Inc. charges an additional $50 per course for administering the Continuing Education hours.
The Positive Neuroplasticity Training is offered with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the program, or unable to participate in it, please contact us and we will process a full refund.
The Positive Neuroplasticity Training is suitable for anyone interested in developing greater happiness, resilience, and other psychological resources – and for Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Mental Health Counselors, Social Workers, Nurses (mental health), Marriage and Family Therapists, and other Mental Health Professionals.
Program Dates and Times
ONGOING. The Positive Neuroplasticity Training can be utilized as an in-home, self-paced, on-demand programs which can be started and completed at any time. Once you have paid in full, you have lifetime access to the program materials.
Purchase the CE Credits
To Get Your Credits…
Once you have completed the Positive Neuroplasticity Training, and purchased the CE Credits, you will need to:
Fill out a short online form with your information and upload a Government-Issued ID.
Complete a course evaluation and feedback survey.
Take the post-test and pass it with an 80%. (If you do not pass the first time, you will be able to take it again.)
Receive your certificate via email, immediately after completing all of the steps.
Learning Objectives for the Positive Neuroplasticity Training
- Describe how an individual’s course through life is a function of the combination of challenges, vulnerabilities, and resources.
- Describe the two-stage process of learning.
- Describe the primary function of the amygdala and give an evolutionary explanation for why this function is negatively biased.
- Describe three functions of the hippocampus regarding memory formation, the amygdala, and the hypothalamus.
- Describe two effects of cortisol on the brain.
- Explain the difference between simply observing one’s experiences and deliberately trying to influence them.
- Teach clients to distinguish between noticing an experience they are already having and deliberately creating an experience.
- Teach clients three ways to create beneficial experiences for themselves.
- Teach clients five ways to enrich the subjective sense of an experience.
- Teach clients how to be aware of emotionally negative and emotionally positive psychological material at the same time.
- Describe three levels of intensity in the experience of emotionally negative material.
- Describe two ways in which the “negativity bias” can operate.
- Describe human motivations in terms of avoiding harms, approaching rewards, and attaching to others.
- Give three examples, respectively, of how a person could experience stress while engaged in avoiding harms, approaching rewards, and attaching to others.
- Give three examples, respectively, of how a person could engage in avoiding harms, approaching rewards, and attaching to others while not experiencing stress.
- Teach clients one way to experience a greater sense of safety.
- Teach clients one way to experience a greater sense of satisfaction.
- Teach clients one way to experience a greater sense of connection.
There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for the Positive Neuroplasticity Training. In this program, an instructor may refer to a book they have written, among many other sources of scholarly and clinical information from other authors. There is no requirement to purchase an instructor’s book or anything else from that instructor, nor any suggestion to do so. In fact, we recommend that participants widen their professional development by exploring ideas and methods from sources other than the instructor of this course.